Managing your personal finances and cash flow is always a challenge. No matter how much you get from your part-time job or your parents, it usually dries up about 10 days before the end of every month. Although students devise a lot of methods to cope with money problems, there are some indispensable apps that can help save you a substantial sum in the first place. Let’s dive into a few here…
– ATM hunter app shows you the location of all ATM’s in the area you filter. This can save you money on limited transaction rule; you can choose your primary bank ATM.
– Chegg allows one to rent and purchase books at reasonable prices.
– BillMinder is another app for paying bills, saves a lot of time.
– Whatsapp has become hugely popular; it allows you to send free texts over a meagre speed data connection.
– For party time, if you need to buy drinks, DrinkOwl tells you the exact price of the drink.
– Venmo helps you to pay all debts and receive credit in time.
– Apps Gone Free app compiles all the very best free apps for you.
There are literally thousands of apps that are designed to save you money, but the above-mentioned apps are often mentioned as the best of the lot. So do check them out on your smartphone or tablet.